Sunday, January 14, 2018

Throwback picture of Derenle Edun and blogger Linda Ikeji in their days at Unilag

TV media personality Derenle  Edun posted a throwback picture of him and popular blogger Linda Ikeji in their days at Unilag while revealing how close they are.

Read the post below:

#FlashbackFriday to 2nd Semester Exams with
@officiallindaikeji in Unilag where we had just cremated an English Major course. This was in 2002. • But the real reason I’m posting this picture (Linda actually wanted it in Sepia mode even though I wanted it in colour) is to hail my Day1! LINDA IKEJI is still one of the most exquisitely amazing women I have had the utmost blessing of knowing! Just after class and exams, Linda wil grab my Higher Education note and slip money in the middle; She always knew when I was stuck (which was everyday, anyways) and if I couldn’t afford Campus shuttle from Education Dept to Main Campus, she will walk the entire length with me…In neck breaking stilettos! • Before we took this picture, someone made a joke about my fake TShirt right in front of the Arts Faculty. Saying i was always wearing fake sh*t and stuff…And I should get a life. Linda looked the person up and down, flipped her long braids over her shoulder and told me to be grateful for the gift of LIFE! • Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment