Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Am a very beautiful woman – Toying Abraham

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham  was recently spotted at an event where she delivered a rather inspiring speech based on her journey through life. According to the Yoruba actress, substance abuse was a constant activity at some point in her life.

She said :”“You need to stop bad habits. I was involved in a lot of vices and it became worse last year,” she said at the event.I did dr*gs and I am not ashamed to say it because it’s now a thing of the past. They say codeine makes you high; I took a lot. I smoked a lot and I didn’t even know I looked horrible, because I was so skinny.f you came to my house last year, you would meet a lot of people and you wont want to leave because we smoked, gossiped about people and what have you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment