Thursday, January 18, 2018

A video of a renowned ‘transvestite’ who said he was transformed by famous Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua is currently trending

A video of a renowned ‘transvestite’ who said he was transformed by famous Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua is currently trending after it was uploaded onto Emmanuel TV.

“This is the real-life testimony of Mario Aníbal Giménez Ruiz, a Paraguayan who was born a man but lived almost his entire life as a woman,” reads the YouTube description of the controversial video.

According to Mario, at the tender age of 15, he underwent surgery, implanting silicon breasts to facilitate his urge for femininity.

“I was never attracted to women but rather to young men,” Mario explained, adding that he even legally married a man in Argentina and took female hormones to compliment the gender-reassigning operation.

I really wanted to change from deep within me,” the Paraguayan admitted in the clip.”

Thus, the transvestite decided to attend and receive prayer when Joshua visited the South American nation of Paraguay to hold a Crusade.

“When Prophet T.B. Joshua touched me, I lost consciousness,” Mario recounted. “When I regained consciousness, I felt like another person – I felt like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment