Monday, August 3, 2015

What you should never agree to in a relationship.







Don't let people know about us. That is the sentence you  should never accept or agree to in a relationship.
  Most times teens fall prey to this and don't be surprise the sentence might come from guy or the babe. And if ever you want to agree you better weigh the pros and cons.
Consequences of accepting.
From my end no matter the reason he has or she has its not worth agreeing to trust  me. Because
1.you don't get to share how you feel anyone else except him/her. And trust me that can be overwhelming
2.Trust fades away with time in such a relationship, trust me love deserves  better than  that.
3.This part is deadliest. When trust fades, what's next? Definitely  breakups, a very slow draining killer. Imagine  this scenario.
She walks up to you and says:I don't think this feeling  is still mutual, I mean our love, I guest we need some space. Boom the bomb goes, then you look like a fool.
Your heart has been broken, who will you  share your feelings With? Is it your friends  you already told she is just a friend and nothing more. Dangerous I say:cos  some who fall victim at times commits 
because they gave in all their all, and they are  not to be blame it's their first love. Sure everyone at first is crazy about their  first love.
Conclusion :fall in love, go on dates forget about the hater 's because  they hate you  cos they hate you, brag about her/him when you are with your friends it makes  trust  stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment