Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Klopp Apologizes For Overzealous Celebrations In Derby Win

The England player moved the ball upwards and presented Origi with a simple headed finish into an open net to seal a 1-0 win.

Klopp raan into the pitch in wild celebration but has now apologised for doing so.

“I have to apologise because I didn’t want to be disrespectful but I couldn’t stop myself. It just happened,” Klopp told Sky Sports.

“The game was with unbelievable intensity. Both teams had chances. Both goalkeepers had outstanding performances. In the end, it was a very weird goal. I can’t imagine the disappointment of Everton. But we got it and we will take it. It is a brilliant night.

“If I could describe it (how he felt) then I would have control over it. We don’t want to look for excuses but that’s how it is. I’m not sure what the FA has to do in a situation like this but I will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment