Monday, January 18, 2016

FL STUDIO TUTORIAL:AFRO/DANCE HALL PART 2

FL STUDIO TUTORIAL:AFRO/DANCE HALL PART 2


I believe you guys are catching on with me if not post your question in the comment box, I will be glad to answer them for you.
Now let’s get started previously we created a simple dance all beat which I will add some little patches to and some nice melody and some strings.
Seat tight and follow the pictures below and try to be smart, yes because I can’t explain everything in words .
I will not use the  plugins I downloaded I will use the ones on fl you can use any of the channel plugins to create your melody.
Go to “add” at the left top corner of your project click on channel>simsynth.
9aijareview.blogspot.com


Right click on simsynth and send to piano roll


Now lets fill the melody pattern

Am not going to use this tutorial to create a fully packed channels after this tutorial you will be able to add as many as you like.
This tutorial will give the idea and inspiro to do more, be more, that’s if you are creative.
Next we mix our sounds together.(watch out)
Don’t forget comments pls. and ask am ready to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment